Music in the Mountains
Big Bear Lake in South California is a very popular vacation spot for people all round the year. We all know about the beautiful mountains, calm lake and adventurous trails across the place. But are you aware of the fact that each year Big Bear comes alive with the live rock music during its music in the mountains live concert? Take a cabin for rent in Big Bear and enjoy live rock music concert like never before in the Big Bear Mountain retreat. What can be more exciting than watching a live concert under the stars in Big Bear? This is the 13th season of the concert which will begin on July 7 and continue till September 1st.
Music in the Mountains Concert Details:
- Music in the Mountains Concert Series takes place from the month of July to September in the Amphitheatre of Big Bear Discovery Center. You are sure to enjoy the classic and contemporary rock music amidst the picture perfect pine trees and mountain backdrop.
- Experience Big Bear vacation retreat and indulge yourself in the melodious atmosphere. You can get all the information about the concert, season passes, general admission and premium tickets by logging on to mountainsfoundation.org. Tickets are also available at the Big Bear Lake, Big Bear Visitors Bureau, Discovery Center and 630 Bartlett Road.
- The concert generally begins at 6pm in the evening on the day of the show and general tickets cost $5 for a bench sitting and range up to $320 in case of national bands season passes. Book a Big Bear vacation home and enjoy the best in class music show 7,000 feet above Southern California.
- Other sponsors include Big Bear Visitors Bureau, Resource Computer Solutions, Gresham Savage Nolan & Tilden, Mitsubishi Cement Company, Mountaintop Recreation, Mark Cristopher Auto Center and Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. You will experience your favorite open brands and headliners in the show and it is going to be a lot of fun and amazing experience.
The Show Lineup
- July 7: Led Zepagain — Tribute to Led Zeppelin with special guest Mountaintop Strings.
- July 21: The Garth Guy — Ultimate Garth Brooks Tribute Band with special guest Vegas McGraw.
- August 4: DSB — The Next Best Thing to Journey with special guest Live from Earth, A Tribute to Pat Benatar.
- August 18: Mirage — Visions of Fleetwood Mac with special guest Petty and the Heartshakers, an all-pro Tom Petty tribute band.
- September 1: The Long Run — Experience the Eagles with special guest Shannon Rae & 100 Proof, California country rock artist.
Big Bear property management will take care of all your accommodation needs. It is better to reach the venue early, as the seats are available on a first come basis. At the venue you will have the option to buy food and beverages of your choice. Parking is free at the Meadows Edge trail head parking lot and the gates open at 5pm one hour before the show. Free shuttles are also available from 5pm to 10 pm and limited handicapped car parking facility is available at the Discovery Center.