Big Bear Lake located in Southern California is an amazing place to spend your dream vacation. It has got the perfect combination of scenic beauty and adventurous trails for hiking, biking, and different off-roading experience. This place is a very popular tourist spot due to its round the year attractions both in summer well as in winter. Big Bear property management provides you with all the amenities required for your stay at Big Bear Lake.
The lake is the prime attraction for the visitors due to its different fun activities like fishing, boating and different water sports enjoyment. On the other hand, Big Bear is a paradise for adventure enthusiast due to its different exciting and beautiful trails across Big Bear Mountain. Book a Big Bear cabin rental and explore the different virgin beauties of the place.
Alpine Pedal Path
- Alpine Pedal Path in Big Bear is one of the best trails. Built in the 1980’s it was just a mile long at that time. After that, it was built further and now it is a beautiful 2.5 miles long path near the North Shore of Big Bear Lake.
- You can start your journey either from the Stanfield Cutoff or can take the boat launch in the east direction. You can also start from the parking spot of North Shore Drive near the solar observatory.
- The Alpine Pedal Path is fully paved and passes through the pine forest and meadows and gives you a beautiful look of the lake at the eastern end. This path is ideal for bikers, joggers, children, pets and hikers and gives a wonderful, relaxing and peaceful environment for all. Big Bear vacation retreat is calling you to enjoy and spend a memorable holiday with your family and experience the true beauty of the Alpine Pedal Path.
- As you go through the Alpine Pedal Path you will find out benches which are strategically placed at every quarter mile where you can stop to grab your breath and have a wonderful view of the lake. You can also take some beautiful photographs of the mesmerizing beauty of the path and the lake. So what are you waiting for? Go and book your rental cabin in Big Bear right now.
- As you will move towards the Stanfield Cutoff you will find that the first mile of the Alpine Pedal Path is fairly open and runs parallel to the shoreline. The bike path will continue at the Juniper point. You will cross two wooden bridges over few streams which run down to the lake. The view from this place is really beautiful and you are sure to enjoy a lot.
Thus it can be said that though the Alpine pedal path is fully paved and easy stroll, but it is sure to give you a wonderful feeling of freedom, joy, and happiness as you travel through it and experience the hidden beauties of Big Bear Lake. So do not wait any further. Just pack your bags and head towards Big Bear Lake to have a vacation worth remembering.