Planning on a girls’ getaway at Big Bear Lake this summer? Then you just picked the right place! Big Bear is the perfect destination where you can bond with your girls over some drinks, good wine and tasty food! With a great weather and a safe environment, Big Bear is a top choice for your next girls’ getaway.
Here are our ideas for a fun-filled girls’ bonding:
- Water Activities. Sprinkle some adventure to your girls ‘getaway and get in the water! Captain John’s Fawn Harbor Marina is what you need for some good fun under the sun. You can try a stand up paddle board lesson or just relax on a lake tour. You can also do plenty of activities from Captain John’s — opt for kayak rentals, boat rentals, fishing charters, boat rentals or canoe.
- Shopping. Shop ‘til you drop at Big Bear’s newly remodeled Village. Be it trendy clothing, souvenirs or little whatnots, there’s always something for everyone at the quaint little boutiques in The Village. Most of the items are a reflection of the mountain motif and its colorful history. You can also find elaborate decors, art pieces and some hidden gems.
- Dining. Big Bear provides many dining options like eateries, candy shops, pubs, restaurants and ice-cream parlors. There’s French, Italian, American, and Nepalese cuisine to satisfy your gastronomic taste. So, bond with your girls over some hearty dishes and enjoy a great meal after a long day of activities.
- Nightlife. Who says Big Bear is only for outdoor experience? There are places to chill, drink, dance and enjoy a live entertainment. You can go around different pubs, have a martini or two or bust a move at a dance club and dance the night away!
- Whether you’re looking to reunite with your sorority sisters or bond with your high school girl squad, Big Bear Lake should be on top of your list! Skip Vegas and arrange your next girls’ bonding at Big Bear Lake. Book your stay at a cabin for rent at Big Bear and prepare to have a fun weekend getaway!