Mountain Vista Cabin is a wonderful, light and bright cabin retreat in Big Bear that has so much to offer! This beautiful 3 bedrooms, 2 bath cabin retreat has a partially fenced yard, beautiful large trees and outdoor Spa! When you enter the cabin you will enjoy the open space of the large living room. The beautiful river rock, wood burning fireplace will keep you warm during the cold mountain evenings and will add awesome ambiance to your dining. The wonderful wood beam ceilings add warmth to this mountain retreat and will provide hours of fun for the whole family! This splendid cabin is beautifully decorated with delightful mountain decor throughout. You’ll love the neutral colors and comfortable cabin furniture. The kitchen is light and bright and equipped with modern appliances. You’ll have all the basic cooking essentials you’ll need to prepare great meals in this very nice kitchen. The open dining area is furnished with a wood dining table that seats 6. There’s a full guest bathroom on the main floor with shower. A stacked washer/dryer is located in a separate closet for your convenience.
Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms and one full shared bathroom with tub/shower. The bedrooms are all furnished and decorated with beautiful pine log furniture. Outside, the wrap around deck surrounds the front and side of the cabin where you’ll find a dining table for 4 that you’re sure to enjoy while you delight in the fresh mountain air and tall Pines. The splendid backyard is partially fenced. There is a large two tier deck with lounge chairs, Spa, charcoal grill, and a dining table for enjoying wonderful outdoor barbecues surrounded by tall pines and the beautiful greenery!
You’re so close to the forest, within walking distance, and you can ride your mountain bikes right from the front door! In the winter you can explore the snow sledding in the forest, and build your favorite snowman. You’ll love it when you return from an active day in the mountains and come back to your Big Bear cabin retreat to relax under the stars, in the wonderful relaxing Spa! This great Mountain Vista Vacation Cabin is Located in the Sugar Loaf area of Big Bear Lake and just minutes away to Bear Mountain, Summit Resorts, and the lake! “FREE WIFI”
• Sleeps 9 in beds – 1 king, 2 Queens, 1 Full, 1 Twin
• Free WIFI, Flat Screen TV with DVD in Living Room
• The kitchen is equipped with all the basic essentials for cooking great meals, coffee maker, dishes and cookware are provided. (If you’re planning to bring extra guests you will want to bring extra dinnerware or paper plates and utensils accordingly). Please leave everything where you found it, for the next guests when you check out.
• Kitchen dish soap and dish towels are provided for you. Please clean and put away all dishes and cookware before you check out.
• Charcoal Barbecue provided on the back deck, (charcoal is not provided).
• Bathroom towels, soaps, shampoo, and conditioner are provided for your convenience.
• You will need heavy duty trash bags for your garbage which you will need to deposit at the drive-thru city disposal site by check-out time. Any garbage bags left at the property will be charged a $25 fee per bag. (This is a city & county requirement). Directions are at the home when you check in.
• During winter months it is highly recommended that you have a 4 wheel drive vehicle or snow tires with snow chains in your vehicle at all times. Driving in the mountains during winter can be dangerous, often times when it snows they are required by law.
• During cold weather you’ll probably want to bring firewood for the wood burning fireplace, to enjoy the wonderful mountain atmosphere! You can bring firewood from home or purchase it at the many store locations throughout Big Bear.
• “Things Good To Know” about the home are printed and place on the refrigerator door for you.
You must be logged in to post a comment.