Golden Retreat: Cabin Rental in Big Bear Lake
Awesome Mountain Cabin Retreat in Big Bear, Fireplace, Game Room, Gazebo Spa, Private, Walk to Summit!
Super location with all the amenities for entertaining everyone! Open floor plan, Beautiful river rock fireplace, Matching bar with log trim. Open granite kitchen and dining area that brings the feeling of mountain living to life! Game room, Deck, Gazebo Spa, Attached bar, Barbecue, Private yard! This beautiful cabin retreat is located right in the center of Big Bear Lake. When it comes to amenities, this cabin retreat in Big Bear has it all! Just down the street from the Snow Summit Resort and located in the best area of town with easy access to all that Big Bear has to offer! You can walk or bike right from the front door of this wonderful retreat to Snow Summit Resort for some of the best summer and winter sports activities in Southern California. You’re just a 5 minute drive from the Village and the lake! Golden West Cabin Retreat in Big Bear Lake has been updated with wonderful mountain decor, granite, and full log accents, in this beautiful open floor plan. You’ll love the living room with a river rock and log fireplace, and large flat screen TV! The delightful open dining area seats 8, and the upgraded granite kitchen is also open to the living room and separated by a delightful matching river rock, log trimmed bar. The decor creates a terrific mountain cabin atmosphere for entertaining and enjoying the whole family!
There’s also a game room complete with foosball table, game table and large flat screen TV in the garage that’s been transformed, for hours of fun! And to top it all off, there’s a Gazebo Spa with attached bar on the back deck for relaxing and enjoying the outdoors. Also, included on the deck is a picnic table and propane barbecue (propane is provided) for outdoor entertaining and dining in the fully fenced back yard, surrounded by beautiful tall pines. This wonderful 4 bedroom, 2 bath, retreat will accommodate the whole family. For your sleeping arrangements there are 2 bedrooms upstairs and 2 bedrooms downstairs. The master bedroom has a king bed, the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have a full sized bed, and the 4th bedroom is furnished with 2 twin beds.
When you’re looking for a cabin for rent in Big Bear that has everything, including a great location, look no further…You have found it here at the Golden Retreat!
- Sleeps 8 in beds – 1 King, 2 Doubles, 2 Twins
- Kitchen is equipped with all the basic essentials for cooking great meals, coffee maker, dishes and cookware are provided. (If you’re planning to bring extra guests you will want to bring extra dinnerware or paper plates and utensils accordingly). Please leave everything where you found it, for the next guests when you check out.
- Kitchen dish soap and dish towels are provided for you. Please clean and put away all dishes and cookware before you check out.
- Bathroom towels, soaps, shampoo and conditioner are provided for your convenience.
- You will need heavy duty trash bags for your garbage which you will need to deposit at the drive thru city disposal site by check-out time. Any garbage bags left at the property will be charged a $25 fee per bag. (This is a city & county requirement). Directions are at the home when you check in.
- During winter months it is highly recommended that you have a 4 wheel drive vehicle, or snow tires with snow chains in your vehicle at all times. Driving in the mountains during winter can be dangerous, often times when it snows they are required by law.
- During cold weather you’ll probably want to bring firewood for the wood burning fireplace, to enjoy the wonderful mountain atmosphere! You can bring firewood from home or purchase it at the many store locations throughout Big Bear.
- “Things Good To Know” about the home are printed and place on the refrigerator door for you.